We require two forms of ID: a photo ID that verifies your identity and proof of your current address. The easiest way to satisfy this requirement is to bring all your ID with you to the Orientation and present it during the post-orientation joining process. However, you should also feel free to return to the Coop after the Orientation to present your ID and select a workslot. All household members must present both forms of ID in person to the Membership Office before your household may join the Coop. If you are concerned about the security of your information, we want to assure you that the Coop does not keep copies of your ID or your account numbers.
Acceptable forms of photo ID
- Driver's License or State-Issued Non-Driver's License
- Current Student ID
- Military ID
- Employee ID
Acceptable forms of proof of address
Must be dated within last three months.
- Utility Bill (ConEdison, National Grid, Cable, Water)
- Mortgage Bill/Statement
- Renter's or Homehowner's Insurance Bill/Statement
- Student Loan Bill/Statement
- Any Official Federal or State Document
- Pay Check/stubs from business accounts, must show mailing address of payee
- If none of the above are available, other documents may also be accepted at the Coop's discretion